Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Craziness

     It's in the craziness of life that God seems to reveal the "messages" that I don't want to hear. Initially, it usually consists of addressing the question of what am I busy with and is it worth being busy with. Once that hits me and keeps me thinking and steaming for a while, then He starts to work on me in more specific ways. I am knocked off my straight-shot pathway to accomplishing "x, y, and z" and begin to reflect on my day. His still, small voice becomes more audible as I let down my physical and emotional barriers that have kept me going like a red bull in a coffee shop, and the result of this is incredible. A certain unexplainable peace comes over me and everything makes sense! All the stress accompanying my packed schedule melts away with the realization that my life is in His hands and my ultimate purpose is to bring Him honor and glory. Thanks, God, for that interaction today!

No comments:

Post a Comment