Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blog Exposed

     Until today, I have used this blog as an electronic journal of sorts. Journaling has been an escape for me since the fourth grade, allowing me to express emotion and idea without the criticism, spoken or unspoken, of others. With the gift of my new laptop for college, I soon discovered that I could type my thoughts much faster than I could write them. So I created this blog around the beginning of this school year and have made entries once in a while. But in my prayer time this morning, I felt that God was asking me to open up. I felt and still feel this desire to share with people how Christ is shaping my life and encourage others that He can work through them as well! So if you read no more than this post alone, please know that God can and will work through you no matter your past, your shortcomings, your worries, etc.
   
     So here it is, my blog. Feel free to comment on anything and everything- that is my desire! Go back and check out the other posts, let me know what you're thinking/feeling.

For His Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment